Lion Hunting with Safari Njema
The African Lion is one of the big five which can be trophy hunted in South Africa when on a hunting safari, accompanied by experienced professional hunters. Our 7000 acre remote hunting area is situated in the Northwest Province of South Africa, close to the Botswana border. Here our clients can enjoy hunting exclusively! Track and chase these magnificent beasts on foot, for the most exciting and thrilling hunt you'll ever experience!! Let our Highly Experienced Professional Hunters, safely guide you on the ULTIMATE HUNT!
- $ 8 500 - Female Lion with 2 Days Included
- $ 13 000 - Male Lion with 2 Days Included
- $ 18 500 - White Male Lion with 2 Days Included
- $ 19 500 - Male Lion with 2 Days Included
- $ 25 000 - Male Lion with 2 Days Included
- $ 32 000 - Male Lion with 2 Days Included
- $ 3 500 extra to upgrade any Male lion to a Male/Female Combo
- The obtaining of legal hunting permits from Nature Conservation.
- 2 Days Accommodation - fully catered
- Highly Experienced licensed PH, hunting vehicles, tackers and skinners.
- Trophy fee for typical lion in photographs but not necessarily the specific lion.
- Hunt on a +/- 7000 acres concession.
Prices do NOT include:
- Any flights - International or local RSA
Charter Flights from Johannesburg available:
- 210 Cessna @ $2 000 (return)
- Cessna 402 @ $4 000 (return
- Ground transportation from Kimberley Airport @ $1 000